- Type of oil EXTRAVIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Cultivar 60% Frantoio 40% Leccino 10% Pendolino
- Area of origin Amelia (Terni) , Umbria
- Olive grove altitude Hills, 400 asl
- PicKng period End of october – Beginning of november
- Harvesting Mechanical
- Extraction system Continuos cycle, first cold pressed
- Certification Organic
- Certification body Suolo e Salute
- Colour Limpid golden yellow colour with delicate green hues.
- Aroma Medium fruity, bitterness and pungency are balanced. Fine and delicate aroma, endowed with vegetal hints of artichoke and thistle, together with notes of aromatic herbs of basil and rosemary.
- Flavour Mellow and fine, flavour of chicory, lettuce and a spicy note of black pepper and ripe walnut.
- Food pairing Bruschette with vegetables, legumes salads, marinated fish, barbecued potatoes, soups, risotto with artichokes, stewed shrimps, grilled rock-fish, poultry, goat cheese.
- Packaging 1 box of 12 bottles - 250/500 ml 1 Europallet (120x80 cm) 4 or 5 layers per Europallet 15 boxes per layer: 4 layers=720 bottles / 5 layers: 900 bottles