- Type of oil EXTRAVIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Cultivar Frantoio, Leccino, Moraiolo and Rajo
- Area of origin Amelia (Terni) , Umbria
- Olive grove altitude Hills, 400 asl
- PicKng period From October to November
- Harvesting By hand with mechanical devices
- Extraction system Continuos cycle, first cold pressed
- Colour Intense limpid golden yellow colour with slight green hues.
- Aroma Elegant and complex, with ample hints of artichoke, chicory and lettuce, enriched by aromatic notes of mint, rosemary and sage..
- Food pairing Bruschette with tomatoes, marinated fish, baked potatoes, soups, stewed shellfish, roasted fish, poultry, medium mature cheese.
- Packaging 1 box of 12 bottles – 750 ml 1 Europallet (120x80 cm) 4 or 5 layers per Europallet 10 boxes per layer: 4 layers=480 bottles / 5 layers: 600 bottles